Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my grandma house....

my family when iedul fitri in 90's...i wear overall which hip at that era..ehhehe, and i don' t know why my mother mixed red lines overall with green sneaker and tartan hat...hahhahaaa..what ever that was my "baju lebaran" and i like it.
little boy in blue is my brother his name is M.bilal putra aruman..cute, isn't it?


when i was child at my grandma house JL. Dewisartika...
there was a recording studio (sumatra rec.), travel office(tiga utama), billiard pool, and book store (sumatra)...
sumatra? yes,,because my grandpa was born there...
i love dewi sartika because there was a family gathering place and the place was never quiet.. beside that my grandma house near my school SD Assalam1.
can u see the black cat?
,,,mmm i forget it name...hmmm sorry....maybe lunna...
i posed like i was a super model..hahaha..but with a straight face..no expression...bad bad bad...
i wasn't talented as a model....hhahahaaa

1 comment:

  1. yaa amppuuuunnn missskkkkyyyyyy,.
    kamu waktu kecil mah luccuuu yyaaa,.
    hhheeee,..hheeuu...

    ReplyDelete